Harlow Printing Limited has been providing a Print and Print Management Service since 1947 to an evolving and increasing customer base.
- The NHS
- Public Sector Organisations
- Local and National Businesses
At Harlow Printing we believe a personal service is critical to the successful provision of a Print Management Service. External and Internal Account Managers are assigned to customers ensuring a speedy and knowledgeable response to enquiries.
Appointed Account Managers are responsible for all aspects of Customer Service Management:
- Telephone communication and service updates
- Pricing and delivery proposals
- Pro-active advice in relation to cost savings, product specifications sustainability and innovation
- Management information reports
- Delivery performance
- Customer satisfaction
- Quarterly review meetings
- Adherence to service critical KPI
In March 2008 we opened a purpose built 35,000 sq ft Warehouse and Distribution Centre. Fully integrated with our Management Information System, we are able to offer the following:
- Real time information regarding manufacturing specifications and delivery dates from our other manufacturing sites.
- State of the art Bar Code System
- Detailed pick and wrap conformance
- Stock turn and availability
- Slow moving and redundant item management
- Delivery history
- Scheduled deliveries