ISO 9001 Quality Standards
All products manufactured by Harlow Printing Limited are contained within the scope of our ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Our first priority is to minimise errors and complaints through the implementation of robust business processes including:-
- Implementation of our ISO 9001 quality assurance and inspection systems
- Staff training ensuring compliance with documented procedures
- Investigation and identification of root cause of any errors
- Mandatory information requirements within our fully integrated Management Information System ensuring a clear and concise specification is detailed on our production instruction ticket print to work commencing
Our ISO 9001 procedures include a documented system of continuous improvement which includes Key Performance Indicators detailing:-
- Number of Complaints
- Ratio comparison with total sales
- Departmental or individual responsibility
- Product type
Management review procedures include the review and analysis of KPI at board level with policy and procedure improvements implemented to ensure our target of continuous improvement is a cornerstone of our business plan.